Electrical engineering / Wiring
KRUPS' modern Control and Electrical Department with its well-trained and skilled personnel takes care of the control aspects of the conveyor systems.
Topics such as decentralized control, interface architecture, pre-cabling or precise test management have become indispensable components in ensuring the smooth functioning of modern and effective conveyor systems.
From board development to switch cabinet construction, from wiring to testing, KRUPS can cover the entire range of electrical engineering. In order to ensure that the quality requirements of the customer are met, test methods are developed and set up for all technical circuits, so that 100% testing of components and circuits is carried out and documented before delivery.
- Support with electronic problems or applications
- Electrical and control engineering adjustments
- Complete electrical installation of the components on site including commissioning together with the customer
- Delivery of "turnkey" systems up to the interfaces
- Control and interface training in the KRUPS factory